Colleen has been a registered and insured naturopath since 1995.
mem. ATMS. TGA. 18169.
PRIVATE HEALTH FUND REBATES AVAILABLE
MINIMAL PRESCRIBING: PRECISION PRESCRIBING
- focussing on education, food and lifestyle medicine: you're own individualised training in natural medicine
- utilising herbal medicine and Australian TGA approved practitioner nutritionals when needed, to get you back to perfect health
- focussing on a goal to be tablet free!
- natural parenting skills
- child and infant health
- pregnancy and birth
- auto immune diseases Systemic Lupus Erythematosis Vitiligo etc
- thyroid disorders : Graves Disease and Hashimoto's
- post viral / chronic fatigue syndrome
- vegan health and nutrition
- skin conditions : eczema , psoriasis, hives, rosacea , molluscum contagiosum
- adrenal exhaustion
- panic attacks and anxiety disorder
- eating disorders : anorexia bulimia
- female health : PCOS endometriosis amenorrhea etc
- digestive issues: diverticulitis, chronic constipation, bloating, parasites, gut health, gastric reflux, gastroenteritis, chrohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, IBS etc
- stress management
- thorough blood pathology investigations
- heavy metal detoxing
- inflammation and pain fibromyalgia rheumatoid arthritis
Colleens consults are an indepth investigation into your life and genetic history, both emotional and physical, pertaining to all body systems.
Colleen also, importantly, acknowledges, modern environment and the emotional environment which influence your health.
And also, an indepth study into your lifestyle habits and patterns, from what time you eat dinner, to the type of work you do and the environment you live and work in.
Your history, from utero to now!
When you sit with Colleen she gives you 100% dedication to your health revolution and wants to see dramatic positive results within three weeks.
By completely acknowledging the uniqueness of the individual presented, Colleen will gain optimum results in her clients, no matter what the condition.
90 minute initial Consultation : 150.00
45 minute Follow up Consultation: 85.00
30 minute catch up 45.00
Whether you are doing consultations in person or via FaceTime or skype, you will be provided with detailed notes and treatment plan and supporting handouts.
private health fund rebates available